Yesterday the long-awaited official debut of Stadia, also in Italy, with the service accessible from 18:00. Is the proposal of Google for the cloud gaming, which relieves the player from the obligation of having a dedicated console or PC, delegating to the data center servers the processing of the audio-video signal sent in streaming and in real time on the screen.
Stadia: launch game prices
Let's take a look at the game prices available at day one. There are a total of 22 and they cover videogames genres ranging from fighting games to shooters, from RPGs to casuals, passing through sportsmen and managers. The expenditure required for the purchase is shown in brackets. We remember that the platform is not the Netflix of video games, the titles must be bought individually and will then remain available for ever in the account, even if the user decides not to renew the Pro subscription relying without any additional cost on the formula Base, free and with limited resolution at 1080p.
- Assassin's Creed Odyssey (
69.00 euros35.00 euros);
- Attack on Titan: Final Battle 2 (35.00 euros);
- Destiny 2: The Collection (free with Pro subscription);
- Farming Simulator 2019 (29.99 euros);
- Final Fantasy XV (
39.99 euros29.99 euros);
- Football Manager 2020 (54.99 euros);
- Grid 2019 (69.99 euros);
- Gylt (29.99 euros);
- Just Dance 2020 (€ 49.99);
- Kine (19.99 euros);
- Metro Exodus (
39.99 euros20.00 euros);
- Mortal Kombat 11 (
89.99 euros62.99 euros);
- NBA 2K20 (
49.99 euros25.00 euros);
- Rage 2 (59.99 euros);
- Rise of the Tomb Raider (29.99 euros);
- Red Dead Redemption 2 (59.99 euros);
- Samurai Shodown (59.99 euros, free with Pro subscription);
- Shadow of the Tomb Raider (59.99 euros);
- Thumper (19.99 euros);
- Tomb Raider 2013 (
19.99 euros10.00 euros);
- Trials Rising (€ 24.99);
- Wolfenstein: Youngblood (29.99 euros).
The Stadia catalog will welcome soon new titles. Those already confirmed for the debut by 2019 are Borderlands 3, Ghost Recon: Breakpoint, Dragon Ball: Xenoverse and Darksiders Genesis. In 2020 it will be the turn of DOOM: Eternal (great absent at launch), WatchDogs: Legion, Gods & Monsters, Cyberpunk 2077 and many others.